Screw Press Mechanism
(1) The condtioned sludge flows into the filter chamber from the flocculation tank and is pushed forward the discharging end .
(2) With the gap between the thread of the shaft is getting higher and higher.
(3) Then the water is separated from the sludge and flows out from the gap between the movings and the fixed rings.
(4) The movement of the moving rings the fixed rings cleans the gap between them and prevent the machine from blockage.
(5) The filtered sludge cakes are pushed forward by the shaft and finally discharged from the end
Screw Press Features
Simple process ,high efficiency ,power saving ,low investment
Programme setting makes the operation convenient and accurate
Accurate chemical preparation and dosage saves much operation cost .
Screw Press Fabricate Process
Screw Press Work Process
Screw Press Technical Data
Screw Press Technical Drawing
Screw Press Details
Screw Press Superiority
(1)Small foot print
ECOPRO Sludge Dehydrator can be installed in places where placement would not be possible with other technology . What makes ECOPRO Sludge Dehydrator suitable to cutomers who are considering the replacement of existing sludge dewatering unit .
(2)No blocking :
Due to the moving of the fixed rings and moving rings self -cleaning .The ubiquitous clogging is avoided .Handing oily sludge without trouble while separating the water from the sludge easily . Above all , no need large quantiry of flushing water and no odor ,no secondary pollution during the sludge dewatering process .
(3) Fully automatic control
ECOPRO Sludge Dehydrator equipped without device like filter clothes or filter pore that easy blocked .Operation so easily and can be set to operate automatically via the eletric control cabinet .
Application of Screw Press
Metallurgical Industry Wastewater
Printing & Dyeing Sewage
Mining Stone Wastewater
Screw Press Project for Reference